Building something great – UK’s global bioscience cluster is the theme for this year’s UK Bioscience Forum taking place in our new venue, the QEII Conference Centre in the heart of Westminster.
Whether you’re from a small start-up business or a global pharma organisation there will be something for you at this year’s event including four hours of 1-1 partnering, oodles of networking time during the day and at our Autumn Reception (included in the ticket price), plus connect with those showcasing their organisation in the exhibition hall.
Well hear from expert speakers as they update and discuss some key topics and issues including:
- Alzheimer’s Research UK – Bridging the gap between academia and industry
- Accelerating next generation medicines manufacturing
- Top considerations for protecting your innovations through IP
- Brexit and Industrial Strategy
- BBSRC Innovator of the Year
- Co-operating to solve the key diagnostic challenges faced by the NHS
- Developing and delivering Advanced Therapies – clinical trials are just the start
- Why the UK is a great place to do translational science
- Best practice in corporate communications
- Ensuring that the UK remains an important location for early stage clinical trials; moving from ‘good’ to ‘great’?
- Leveraging UK investment and leadership in Genomics
- Sources of funding in the post Brexit world
Plus, much more – check out the programme today and register your place – BIA members can save when reserving a block of five tickets!
ULS partners can secure a 10% discount on the non-BIA member rate. Reserve your place today.
For more information and to register click here.