DO YOU HAVE AN INNOVATION OR SERVICE TO HELP WITH THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK?
MediWales recognises the significance of the current viral outbreak and we are calling for you to help. We are collating a list of potential suppliers for shortage equipment.
Examples of products or services they may be looking for could include:
- PPE Equipment (Personal Protective Equipment) and other systems to reduce spread
- Testing kits
- Systems to manage and predict workflow
- Dashboard systems to allow access to real-time information
- Patient monitoring
- Blood gas analysers
- Syringe pumps
We ask that your product/service has regulatory approval and that your organisation is sustainable and able to deliver and continue to deliver these products/services to the NHS.
If you are interested please email Isabelle with brief description of your product/service (up to 100 words). Please include the following:
- Company details
- Contact name
- Company registration
- Do not include any confidential information
- The NHS will contact you directly to follow up if interested
You may also be interested in these contact details if you wish to offer your product/service to the the NHS/UK Government directly.
For any more information or questions please email us.
Welsh Government Covid-19 Resilience Innovation Project Support
Here is the link to the COVID related Innovation Voucher, there may be some updates to the information as this has gone out at a rapid pace. We recommend you contact your innovation specialist directly and we are assured of rapid turnaround times.
Can be used to fund:
- The purchasing of specific equipment
- Adjustments to existing processes
- Implementation of new processes
Open Call for Innovation seeking industry’s help to identify rapid sanitising technology solutions that can be demonstrated in a live trial on an ambulance.
Deadline: 1st April 2020
NHSX is calling on all innovators who can support the elderly, vulnerable and self-isolating during COVID-19 to apply for government funding of up to £25,000 to test their solution.
The funding will be available to innovators who can find digital ways to support people who need help during the coronavirus outbreak in the following areas:
- Remote social care
- Optimising staffing in care and volunteering sectors
- Mental Health
Deadline: 31st March 2020
LifeArc COVID-19 Fund
Coronavirus (COVID-19) therapeutics: £10 million call for rapid deployment.
- To accelerate availability of treatments for patients
- Applicants will already have material available for testing and a plan for rapid scale up of clinical material.
- Priority will be given to projects that have a clear path and availability for patients in a 6-12 month timeframe.
OTHER SUPPORT AVAILABLE
Understanding CBILS, the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
Verde Corporate Finance
Furlough leave – the job retention scheme