On the 25th of June 2019 we bring you the 3rd annual Healthcare Digital Tech Congress, this is an exclusive opportunity to network and engage with some of the most reputable and well-respected policymakers from within UK healthcare.
“Good to see such a wide cross-section of health professionals at the event, some great networking and excellent discussion around the potential of digital for health now and in the future” David Wilde FIOD, Assoc CIPD, MBCS Managing Director at Mid Essex NHS Trust and Eastern Multi Academy Trust
The speed in which health technology innovation is evolving is presenting the healthcare system with challenges and some great potential opportunities – and the growth of digital health is no exception, Digital health is rapidly changing the lives of patients and NHS service providers. It is assisting the use of information and patient data, supporting faster diagnosis, streamlining hospital systems, and changing the way patient care is delivered.
– Business Change in the NHS
– £200 million for new IT systems
– Standards in digital health tools – how could we design what is good enough
– Transforming Care Through Technology
– Innovation | Improvement | Impact
– Digital General Practice
– Dr. Liz Mear, Chief Executive for Innovation Agency
– Hadleigh Stollar, Programme Manager, Integrating Care for NHS Digital
– Stewart Fishman, Senior Project Manager/Product Manager at NHS Digital
– Helen Brown, Head of Analytical Services -Data Flows for NHS England
– Rick Fell, Head of Communications for Kent Surrey Sussex Academic Health Science Network
– Richard Price, Learning Technologies Advisor at Health Education England
– Professor George Crooks OBE MBChB FRCP FRCGP, Chief Executive Officer for Digital Health & Care Institute
– Rahial Kazmi, Senior Implementation and Business Change Manager for NHS Digital
To secure your place at the conference, please contact Matthew at Matthew.snape@Convenzis.co.ukfor further details on how to register your place.