This webinar will feature a panel discussion between in-house patents counsel chaired by Abel + Imray partner Tom Turner.
The panel will appraise their experience of relationships with outside counsel, discussing what works well, what can be difficult, and what they might do differently (or ask their outside counsel to do differently) in the future.
Audience members will benefit from insights from the panel about how to effectively work with your outside counsel.
Registered attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions in advance for the panel to address.
- Ann Mareschal – Senior Patent Counsel, ExxonMobil Chemical Europe Inc.
- Brian McCloskey – Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, Avon
- Daryl Bradley – Head of Patents, Arm Ltd
- Edward Swalwell – Patent engineer and IP specialist, Metaswitch Networks Ltd
- Lucy Wojick – Head of IP, Ocado Group plc
- Panel chair: Tom Turner Partner and patent attorney, Abel + Imray
This webinar will appeal to in-house IP counsel, in-house patent attorneys, General Counsel, Innovation and R&D managers, and anyone who works with external patents counsel.