Central to the Independent Medicines and Medical Devices Safety Review is the collection of data on device performance for ensuring continued product safety.
In this virtual ABHI conference, a keynote address will be delivered by one of the Review’s esteemed panel members, Sir Cyril Chantler, and we will hear about the role of GIRFT and NICE in delivering the Review’s recommendations, as well as the establishment of medical device databases and registries.
Along with critical insights from system leaders, both NHS and independent, this ABHI event will look at the outcomes of this flagship Review, and will ask how the system can best utilise evidence to continue improving patient safety, whilst recognising the value of technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
– Sir Cyril Chantler GBE, Cumberlege Review Team Member
– Professor Kevin Harris, Programme Director and Clinical Sdvisor – Interventional Procedures Programme and Patient Safety Lead, NICE
– Matt James, Chief Executive Officer, Private Healthcare Information Network
– Professor Neil Mortensen, President, Royal College of Surgeons
– Luella Trickett, Director, Value & Access, ABHI
Find out more and register here