With the ongoing terms of our future relationship with the EU still to be decided, and the 31st October deadline edging ever closer, it is vital that businesses are prepared for all Brexit eventualities.
Join ABHI’s Richard Phillips, Director of Policy & Communications, and expert guests for this seminar on the key issues and considerations for companies. Areas of focus will include:
- UK political context
- How to keep your goods/supply chain moving
- How to manage the business critical impacts of Brexit’s outcomes.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Shuna Mason, Partner, CMS Cameron McKenna LLP
- Richard Phillips, Director, Policy & Communications, ABHI
- Mark Dayan, Policy Analyst and Head of Public Affairs, Nuffield Trust
£150 + VAT for Members
£200 + VAT for Non-Members
09.00 Registration & coffee
11.00 Refreshment break
13.00 Lunch & networking