The Life Sciences Research Network Wales and the Celtic Advance Life Science Innovation Network (CALIN) invite you to a one day event bringing together academics, clinicians and businesses engaged in advanced therapeutics development and delivery across Wales.
Sessions will have Academia, Business & Clinical led talks on:
- Cell therapy
- Complex Medicines
- Small Molecular Entities
- Precision medicine / Companion diagnostics
- Dr Tony Sedgewick – Pharmaceutical entrepreneurial executive
- Cath O’Brien – Advanced Therapeutics Trial Centre and Director, Welsh Blood Service
- Dr Randolph Corteling, Stem cells and Exosomes – ReNeuron
- Dr Richard Clarkson, Small chemical entities – Cardiff University
- Dr Liliana Ordonez, Antibody Drug Conjugates – Swansea University
- Dr Alan Parker, Oncolytic viruses – Cardiff University
- The Life Science Hub
The event will start at 10am and finish at 6pm, followed by a networking cheese and wine reception.
An agenda and registration link will be sent out shortly.