This conference focuses on next steps for raising the quality of health and social care in Wales, with sessions looking at:
- The future for inspection and regulation; and
- Workforce recruitment, development, and support.
The conference will be an opportunity for policymakers and stakeholders to examine significant policy developments affecting health and social care in Wales, and the implications and implementation issues – for those involved in providing care, and service users and their families.
We are pleased to include in this conference keynote contributions from:
- Alun Jones, Deputy Executive, Healthcare Inspectorate Wales;
- Dame Clare Marx, Chair, General Medical Council; and
- Nick Bennett, Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, Ombudsman Wales.