This webinar is an opportunity to hear more about the innovation that has taken place across the NHS in Wales in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, captured through the multi-agency “NHS Wales COVID-19 Innovation and Transformation Study”.
During the event you will hear from leaders across the NHS talk about the seven themes emerging from the COVID-19 Innovation Study, illustrated with specific case studies and examples.
The event will inform NHS leaders, health and care staff and stakeholders of:
- The reasons NHS Wales organisations and staff could and did innovate;
- Highlight key themes and learning from the COVID-19 Innovation Study;
- Discuss how we can sustain the adoption of innovative practice and transformative ways or working;
- Examine how evidence from the COVID-19 Innovation Study can inform policy-making and service delivery in the future.
Delegates will hear from a range of speakers including:
- Dr Andrew Goodall, Director General HSSG / Chief Executive NHS Wales
- Len Richards, CEO Cardiff and Vale University Health Board and lead for Innovation.
- Tom James, Assistant Director – Innovation, Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- Professor Alka S Ahuja MBE, Consultant Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist & National Clinical Lead, TEC Cymru
There will be an opportunity to ask questions to those involved in the COVID-19 Innovation Study following their presentations.