We are hosting a series of webinars bringing together some of the inspiring stories of how our community has responded to the pandemic by adapting, innovating and collaborating.
We feel we have a great story to tell with the development of new health innovations, significant advances in diagnostics, support for clinical trials and manufacture of essential equipment to support the Covid-19 effort.
We are also running a lead feature in the LifeStories magazine alongside our webinar series, which will be published in August.
Join us on the 3rd of September for this academic and innovation support focused webinar.
- University of South Wales, Jeroen Nieuwland and Emma Hayhurst, Senior Lecturers
Rapid Covid-19 testing
- Cardiff Institute for Tissue Engineering and Repair, Jean-Yves Maillard, Director
Reusing PPE study
- University of South Wales, Nigel Copner, Chair of Optoelectronics
Pulse Oximeter – blood oxygen monitor
- Cardiff University – Kate Brain, Professor of Health Psychology and Yvonne Moriarty, Research Associate/CABS Study Manager
Optimising public awareness of cancer in the COVID era
- Rescape, Matt Wordley, CEO
Moving collaboration fast – a Covid project
- Swansea University Medical School, Dr Arif Reza Anwary, Innovation Technologist and Wyn Griffith
- SAIL Databank, David Ford, Professor of Health Informatics & Director
Health data research during a global pandemic
Email Isabelle to register to join.