We are hosting a series of webinars bringing together some of the inspiring stories of how our community has responded to the pandemic by adapting, innovating and collaborating.
We feel we have a great story to tell with the development of new health innovations, significant advances in diagnostics, support for clinical trials and manufacture of essential equipment to support the Covid-19 effort.
We are also running a lead feature in the LifeStories magazine alongside our webinar series, which will be published in August.
Join us on the 22nd of September for this digital health focused webinar.
This webinar is sponsored by AliveCor who will be opening the event.
- AliveCor, Sean Warren, Business Director-UK&I
- AliveCor Supporting Speaker, Matt Reed, Professor of Royal College of Emergency Medicine, and Consultant in Emergency Medicine at Edinburgh Royal Infirmary
A real world experience of ambulatory ECG monitoring in the acute clinical setting and beyond
- SymlConnect, Sabarna Mukhopadyay, CEO
A digital transformation, empowering patients to promote clinical monitoring and efficiency
- Bond Digital Health, Viktoriya Agova, Marketing Manager
Beyond testing: Covid-19 and the value of data
- Concentric Health, Dafydd Loughran, CEO
Transforming how, and where, we make decisions about our health
- Simply Do Ideas, Lee Sharma, CEO
How the NHS is unlocking the wisdom of the crowd in the fight against Covid
- Digital Health Ecosystem Wales, Helen Northmore, Programme Manager
Email Isabelle to register.