We are hosting a series of webinars bringing together some of the inspiring stories of how our community has responded to the pandemic by adapting, innovating and collaborating.
We feel we have a great story to tell with the development of new health innovations, significant advances in diagnostics, support for clinical trials and manufacture of essential equipment to support the Covid-19 effort.
We are also running a lead feature in the LifeStories magazine alongside our webinar series, which will be published in August.
Join us on the 7th of September for this webinar, focused on the response from industry across Wales.
- Imspex Diagnostics, Santi Dominguez, CEO
Breath analysis for Covid-19 diagnostics
- Innoture, Michael Graz, Chief Scientific Officer
How about self administering a vaccine, using a microneedle patch?
- Hybrisan, Chris Mortimer
- BBI Group, Peter Corish, Group Technology Officer
The UK Rapid Test Consortium; perspectives on rapid serology test development for Covid-19
- Fujifilm, Huw Shurmer, Strategic Relationship Manager and Victoria Whitchurch, National Imaging Academy
- CellPath, Siobhan Fairgreaves, Scientific Writer
Adapting to a pandemic
- DTR Medical – Neil Mercer, Vice President Innovia UK
How Covid changed our businesses
Email Isabelle to register for the webinar.