We are hosting a series of webinars bringing together some of the inspiring stories of how our community has responded to the pandemic by adapting, innovating and collaborating.
We feel we have a great story to tell with the development of new health innovations, significant advances in diagnostics, support for clinical trials and manufacture of essential equipment to support the Covid-19 effort.
We are also running a lead feature in the LifeStories magazine alongside our webinar series, which will be published in August.
Join us on the 10th of September for this webinar focused on the response from the Welsh NHS.
- Health and Care Research Wales, Nicola Williams, Director of Support & Delivery, and Matt Morgan, Head of Critical Care Research & Development
The role of Wales in urgent Covid-19 research
- Surgical Materials Testing Laboratory, Peter Phillips, Director
- Respiratory Innovation Wales, Keir Lewis, Medical Director
Covid – a district general hospital perspective
- Cwm Taf University Health Board, Tom Powell, Research, Innovation & Improvement Hub Lead, and Jason Ingham, Senior Chief Maxillofacial Technologist
Advanced digital and physical engineering hub
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board, Sarah Bent, Principal Clinical Scientist (Audiology)
Clear view masks innovation project
- Bevan Health Technology Exemplar, Helen Iliff, Project Lead
Distance aware project
Email Isabelle to register to join.