How Wales has responded to Covid-19
We are hosting a series of webinars bringing together some of the inspiring stories of how our community has responded to the pandemic by adapting, innovating and collaborating.
We feel we have a great story to tell with the development of new health innovations, significant advances in diagnostics, support for clinical trials and manufacture of essential equipment to support the Covid-19 effort.
We are also running a lead feature in the LifeStories magazine alongside our webinar series, which will be published in August. To view the previous edition of the LifeStories magazine, click here.
Join us on the 30th of July to find out more, please register below.
Industry rises to the challenge
- Roche Diagnostics – Answering the Covid-19 antibody/antigen testing necessity
- Indoor Biotechnologies – Development of a Simple Cellular Immunity Test (SCIT) for SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)
- EKF Diagnostics – Molecular Transport Media: EKF Diagnostics and Covid
- Bond Digital Health – Beyond testing: Covid-19 and the value of data
- Hybrisan – Impregnanted PPE with advanced nanotecholoy sanitiser
- Simbec Orion – Phase I/Vaccine clinical trials during a pandemic
- Bevan Commission – Securing Innovation Adoption and Spread – Beyond the Curve
- Front line NHS story – Tbc
- Swansea University – CoronaVent-One Project
- 3rd September – Innovation support and university collaborations
- 7th September – Industry rises to the challenge
- 10th September – NHS From the front line
- 22nd September – Digital health transformation