When did you last review your patent portfolio? Over-time, all businesses accumulate a range of intellectual property assets, but the direction and needs of the organisation may have changed since their origination – and likewise the relevance of these assets, particularly patents, may have changed too.
During times of economic difficulty, when management has other important and pressing issues to deal with, when cash must be conserved and budgets trimmed, it is imperative for a business to protect and retain the intrinsic value afforded by its key IP, whilst making savings where possible. For time-strapped senior executives, decisions must be made efficiently while making sure the business remains protected for the future.
This complimentary webinar will be of interest to both those in a commercial role with an interest /responsibility for IP through to experienced in-house IP counsel, where the experienced panel of patent attorneys and an in-house IP manager will be exploring pertinent questions and subjects including:
- What efficient steps can you take to manage your patent portfolio during a commercial downturn?
- How can you defer or cut IP costs whilst retaining asset value?
- Planning for the future to continue to build IP value and protect the business
Audience members will benefit from insights from the panel about activities you can do right now. Registered attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions in advance for the panel to address.
- Jim Pearson (senior partner and patent attorney), Abel + Imray
- Julian Crump (partner and patent attorney), Abel + Imray
- Arthur Lallement (IP & Licensing Manager), Bespak Europe Ltd