Innovation Day is the premier Life Sciences event for the region, featuring a conference with top industry speakers, an exhibition with over 30 companies showcasing their products and services, and an awards ceremony and gala dinner. Hosted by Medilink East Midlands, the 2018 event is set to be the best yet, with around 250 delegates expected to attend.
The conference and dinner will be hosted by Vivienne Parry OBE. Other speakers include:
- Karen Taylor, Research Director, Centre for Health Solutions – Deloitte UK
- Maggie Throup, MP for Erewash and PPS to Ministers in the Department of Health and Social Care
- Dr Glenn Crocker MBE, Chief Executive Officer, BioCity
- Dr Faz Chowdhury, Chief Executive, Nemaura Pharma
- Philip Salt, Chief Executive, Salts Healthcare
- Plus, more to be confirmed
If you’d like to exhibit at our popular event, we have a few exhibition stands available, with discounts available to members of Medilink. To see who’s exhibiting or to book your own stand, please see the Medilink EM website.
During the evening awards dinner, 5 companies will be crowned winners of the prestigious business awards for the East Midlands. Awards will be presented for Start-Up, Export Achievement, Collaboration with the NHS, Innovation and Outstanding Achievement.
For more information, click here.