Aimed to give developers clear guidance, helping to get the right market with the right product, fit for NHS and worldwide quality standards
The NHS and national health bodies across the world are revolutionising services through the integration of digital health solutions, leading to more patient-centered and efficient care. Frameworks guide the identification of health apps that will safely make the biggest impact in terms of improving outcomes.
As a developer, it can be hard to know what technical requirements and evaluation will be imperative, and how to navigate the system to ensure the right people know about your innovation.
This half day workshop aims to give developers clear guidance, helping to get the right market with the right product, fit for NHS and worldwide quality standards. Industry experts will provide practical advice, with useful tools to future proof your innovation and be business ready.
You will hear from:
- ORCHA Co-Founder & COO, Tim Andrews & ORCHA Associate Paul Davies
- Wayne Shirt and Marcus Hinde from NHS Digital
- Medilink West Midlands and real life case studies.
Come and be part of the day, to learn:
- What the app accreditation landscape is across the UK, EU and globally
- Deep dive into the Medical Device Regulations and what this means for you and your product
- mHealth Regulation and technical Safety – What are the current regulations and what new requirements are coming shortly for mhealth?
- Real life examples on how and where are Apps being used in clinical practice today? And what are the barriers and opportunities to making mhealth part of what is done in everyday clinical practice?
- Useful, practical take away tools
- Networking opportunities
12:00 – Arrival, registration and networking lunch
12:45 – Presentations commence
15:00 – Refreshment break
17:00 – Event concludes
For more information and to book, click here.