A three-day course enabling a deeper understanding of how international collaborations work. We will share knowledge and expertise gained from Cardiff University’s Phoenix Project partnership with Namibia and Zambia.
Suitable for any professional or student wanting this type of insight from anywhere in the world.
Programme sessions include:
- International Responses to COVID-19
- Communication & Health Promotion in a Global Crisis
- Multilingualism & Effective Communication
- Anaesthesia in Remote & Challenging Situations
- Habitat Restoration & Sustainable Development
- Managing International Development Partnerships
- International NGOs in a Global Crisis
- Maternal Mortality Africa & UK
- Special events: Stories, Music, Art & Poetry
- Dedicated Student Sessions
- Special Trade Sessions