The Managing Mental Health in the Workplace webinar is aimed at helping employers, particularly in Wales, support mental health in the workplace, especially post Covid-19.
Targeted at line managers, HR leads and employers, it aims to;
- raise awareness of current issues with regard to mental health in the workplace
- develop understanding of the theory to improve mental health in the workplace in the light of the COvid-19 pandemic and
- equip attendees with practical ways in which to better manage mental health issues in return to the workplace and sustaining mental health in the workplace
The agenda for the free event is enclosed and the speakers taking part are;
- Prof Anne Harriss, President elect, Society of Occupational Medicine
- Prof Sir Mansel Aylward, Chair, Bevan Commission
- Emma Mamo, Head of Workplace Wellbeing, Mind
- Prof Neil Greenberg, Professor of Defence Mental Health, King’s College London
- Dr Roxane L. Gervais, Occupational Psychologist, Practical Psychology Consultancy Ltd.