Why Medica 2020?
MEDICA is the world’s largest event for the medical sector, attracting more than 5,100 exhibitors from 70 countries, ranging from World leading organisations to small firms, and over 120,000 visitors. It offers good export opportunities for Welsh businesses in the Medical sector.
Why participate in virtual MEDICA 2020?
This virtual exhibition will provide you with the opportunity to showcase your company, gain valuable contacts and build your exports in the medical sector.
By participating in this visit, you will benefit from:
- Cost effective means of exhibiting and exploring this exhibition without leaving your office or home
- Virtually network and engage with key businesses and decision makers in the market
- Sharing knowledge and information with other participants
- Inclusion in any marketing material
The Welsh Government is currently offering free exhibitor places to Welsh based companies looking for export opportunities at virtual MEDICA 2020. This includes:
- Full access to virtual MEDICA 2020
- Listing in the virtual.MEDICA and virtual.COMPAMED exhibitor product database
- Exhibition booth in the online showroom
- Three free product categories
- Video meetings
- Exhibitor video arena: Publish up to 20 company/product videos
- Company and product news published in the industry portal MEDICA.de and in the Newsletter
Deadline for application 23 October 2020