Medilink EM remains open for business during this unsettling period and we will continue to support our members, clients and the life sciences community, albeit in a more virtual way.
Join this webinar to find out how Medilink EM helps life science companies to form partnerships, develop new products and services and share ideas, through our business support projects and how we can help you!
The webinar will cover all three of our projects available to small to medium sized life science businesses: INSTILS, SoLSTICE, ACTIS
– INSTILS project operates in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire
– SoLSTICE project operates in Leicester and Leicestershire
– ACTIS project operates in the South-East Midlands
During the webinar you will find out:
– How we can support you to fast-track your innovations and bring your ideas to market
– How you can obtain advice from our business advisors
– plus information on the grants we have available to help companies overcome innovation barriers
DURATION: 30 MINUTES
This free to attend webinar will be held as part of the INSTILS programme – a project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Click here to be redirected to further information about the project. This event is classed as State Aid to participating businesses, the value of which is £65, but is delivered completely free of charge to participants.