Biomedical catalyst 2021: early and late stage awards
UK registered organisations can apply for a share of up to £18 million to develop innovative healthcare products, technologies, and processes.
- Competition opens: Monday 7 June 2021
- Competition closes: Thursday 26 August 2021 11:00am
UK registered businesses can apply for a share of up to £18 million to develop innovative healthcare products, technologies and processes. This funding is from Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation.
Your project can address:
- disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease, leading to better patient outcomes
- tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
This list is not intended to be exhaustive.
This competition combines the early and late-stage strands of the Biomedical Catalyst.
Equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) considerations are highly encouraged where appropriate in the proposal. Applications will continue to be assessed on their innovation merit, where innovation is defined as the potential for commercially successful exploitation of ideas.
In applying to this competition, you are entering into a competitive process This competition closes at 11am UK time on the date of the deadline.
Find out more here: https://apply-for-innovation-funding.service.gov.uk/competition/922/overview