SBRI Mental Health Call
Under the overall theme of ‘Mental Health’, three categories have been identified via consultation with clinicians and other stakeholders working in mental health. These are outlined in detail below:
- Children and young people’s mental health
- Depression, self-harm and suicide
- New model of care (leading to improvements in operational productivity)
Applicants are expected to respond to one of the three categories, whilst being mindful of the broader system.
Companies applying are also asked to consider:
• How will the proposed solution impact on the clinical care pathway, and how will the care pathway need to be changed in order to deliver system-wide benefits?
• How will you ensure that the technology will be acceptable to patients (and their families) and to healthcare workers? How could these groups be involved in the development of the innovation?
• How will you ensure that the technology is affordable to the NHS both immediately and throughout the life of the product? What health economics evidence will the NHS require before the technology can be adopted?
Deadline for Applications – 29th November (12:00hrs)