Advancing Regenerative Medicines and Cell Therapies Call of the Technology Strategy Board.
The Technology Strategy Board and the Welsh Government are jointly funding a Call for Collaborative Research and Development proposals. The value of the Call is £7.5m with an additional £500K coming from the Welsh Government’s Life Science Sector.
The call is divided into two streams:-
Stream 1: support for preclinical and clinical development of novel therapies:-
– Preclinical testing.
– Formulation and delivery.
– Clinical trials.
Stream 2: support for developing underpinning tools and technologies
– Confirming product safety or efficacy, for example:
– developing new in vivo and in vitro testing models.
– developing companion biomarkers.
– Manufacturing treatments at scale.