Innovation Nexus: helping industry to do business with the NHS
Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network’s Innovation Nexus: helping industry to do business with the NHS
The Innovation Nexus brings together information and resource to help guide companies through the complexity of working with the NHS, and enable access to expertise and specialist services offered directly or via our Innovation Nexus Associates, as well as highlighting funding opportunities.
The challenge for healthcare businesses
Companies, especially SMEs, can face significant challenges to introduce their new and innovative products into the NHS. The complexity of public procurement, patient safety and a risk averse culture across multiple organisations can be daunting. The Innovation Nexus aims to provide a single source of resource that can help companies, particularly SMEs, understand the steps that need to be taken to support their business planning and engage with the NHS more easily, thus progressing the adoption of their innovation at pace and with fewer unanticipated obstacles.
How can the Innovation Nexus help?
- Help with navigating NHS procurement
- Information about funding and investment
- Help with setting up a trial of your innovation
- Information on science parks and office locations in the GM AHSN footprint
- Connections to organisations that can help you progress your innovation
- Speak directly to a GM AHSN advisor with NHS expertise