New Member: Bevan & Buckland
Bevan & Buckland are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in South Wales. We provide a wide range of accountancy and related services including assistance with the preparation of accounts, statutory audits, corporate finance, grant applications, payroll, VAT and taxation advice.
A key focus of our business is providing pro-active tax advice to companies and individuals. We have a particular specialism in the following areas:
- Research & Development tax relief – Our R&D tax team have assisted many companies maximise their R&D entitlement. This not only includes owner managed businesses, but also university spin outs, FTSE 100 companies and large international groups, and we have a particular specialism in working with companies in the life science sector. The head of our R&D tax team is also a member of HMRC’s R&D Consultative Committee, and thereby has invaluable insight into the operation of this relief;
- Patent box tax regime – a 10% effective tax rate which can apply for profits derived from qualifying patents;
- Tax incentives for individuals who invest in companies, including EIS and Seed EIS;
- Tax incentives for company employees, including EMI; and
- Succession and exit planning