Webinar Follow Up – Regulation of Medical and IVD Devices in relation to EU Exit
The Webinar was held on Friday 19th July covering an Update Regulation of Medical Devices and In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices.
Please find attached the slides from the event.
Additionally, below are some links to helpful information.
- Sign-up for new content/content update alerts on GOV.UK: https://euexit.campaign.gov.uk/
- Bookmark the Life Sciences landing page: www.gov.uk/guidance/the-life-sciences-sector-and-preparing-for-eu-exit
- MHRA guidance and publications: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/mhra-guidance-and-publications-on-a-possible-no-deal-scenario
- MHRA guidance and updates for medical devices in a no deal: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/regulating-medical-devices-in-the-event-of-a-no-deal-scenario
- Further information on UK Trade Tariff detailing import duty rates and rules: www.gov.uk/trade-tariff
- Further information on signed UK trade agreements transitioned from the EU (including Mutual Recognition Agreements): https://www.gov.uk/guidance/signed-uk-trade-agreements-transitioned-from-the-eu
There were some additional questions that there was not have time to answer on the webinar – should you have any additional questions, please send them to: email@example.com.