Welsh Government Trade Mission to Arab Health 2013 – Subsidies Available
The Welsh Government’s Life Sciences Team
invite you to attend a trade fair for the medical devices and healthcare industries
ARAB HEALTH 2013
January 28 – 31
Deadline for applications: August 31 2012
Arab Health is the world’s second largest trade fair for the healthcare and medical devices industries. Over 3,000 exhibitors from 63 countries attended in 2012, with more than 75,000 healthcare professionals visiting from around the world.
The region is in the process of developing five Medical Cities and a number of medical facilities, which requires significant international procurement. ABHI have reported that the Middle East healthcare industry is expected to be worth an estimated $60 billion 2025, and so the opportunities for Welsh companies are potentially massive.
The Welsh Government want to maximise your exposure to this exciting market to help grow your business globally, and as such will be running a trade mission to Arab Health 2013 as part of ABHI’s UK pavilion. The Welsh Government will be offering a maximum subsidy of 50% to each company for the direct costs incurred.
Total costs include entry fees, accommodation, flights, fully-serviced stand space, stand construction and the full range of benefits of attending with the Welsh Government as part of ABHI’s UK pavilion.
Approximate costs to companies after deducting 50% subsidies will be:
£4,090 – Exhibiting company with 2 people attending
£3,045 – Exhibiting company with 1 person attending
£1,350 – Visiting company with 1 person attending
Working with ABHI enables the Welsh Government to offer you a range of benefits including:
- High quality enhanced custom UK stand design and package
- ABHI UK Pavilion support stand offering refreshments, meeting areas, working office and internet café as well as a range of promotional opportunities for exhibitors
- High quality branded UK group and comprehensive directory (both printed and online) of UK companies
- Organisation of supporting events and initiatives to promote the UK presence including receptions and partnering events
- Visits from commercial officers and buyers from markets around the world
- Expert advice and support from dedicated ABHI staff at the exhibition
- Assistance in all pre show arrangements from experienced ABHI staff
- Dedicated, reliable contractors to assist you with logistical arrangements
If you are interested in taking your business to the next level and entering into an exciting and potentially rewarding marketplace, please contact Sarah Cullen, Business Development Manager at the Welsh Government to request an application form.
The deadline for applications is August 31 2012.
For more information, please contact Sarah Cullen at the Welsh Government.
Phone: 0300 790 2479